Autism is one of the most devastating disorders of early childhood, typically causing life long impairment in every aspect of a young person's development. Over 50 years of research has resulted in a treatment that radically changes that outcome for the better. The KcATC promotes these state-of-the-art services and provides them to Kansas City area children and their families through the Astra Day School, a subsidiary of KcATC.
- Continued significant progress in achievement scores with children on the autism spectrum. An average increase of 33% in achievement scores using an Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills.
- A credentialed service provider with all major health insurance providers to provide evidence-based autism treatment. This accomplishment increases our ability to serve families.
- Services are now provided in a 22,000 secured building on 7.5 acres that was remodeled in 2017.
- Provide in-house credentialing and mentoring program for eligible Center staff to build additional capacity to serve more Kansas City families.
- Kansas City Autism Training Center Inc
- 10842 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64114
Blue Out Block Party
Join us for our second annual Blue Out Block Party in Kansas City's Martini Corner!
May 11, 2019 at 3pm - 7pm
400 E 31st St
Kansas City, MO 64108
Royal Blue VIP Ticket $50 - Access to all the exclusive drink specials, event t-shirt, and lanyard, a free drink at least two of the bars, and a free raffle ticket!
Blue Out Ticket $30- Access to all the exclusive drink specials, event t-shirt, and lanyard.
Amber Goeglein · email@example.com · 816.708.0540 ext 310
Please select the amount you would like to purchase and add them to your cart.
If the amount you wish is not listed please use the OTHER button and total the amount and add to your cart.
Thank you for your continued support.