Autism is one of the most devastating disorders of early childhood, typically causing life long impairment in every aspect of a young person's development. Over 50 years of research has resulted in a treatment that radically changes that outcome for the better. The KcATC promotes these state-of-the-art services and provides them to Kansas City area children and their families through the Astra Day School, a subsidiary of KcATC.
- Continued significant progress in achievement scores with children on the autism spectrum. An average increase of 33% in achievement scores using an Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills.
- A credentialed service provider with all major health insurance providers to provide evidence-based autism treatment. This accomplishment increases our ability to serve families.
- Services are now provided in a 22,000 secured building on 7.5 acres that was remodeled in 2017.
- Provide in-house credentialing and mentoring program for eligible Center staff to build additional capacity to serve more Kansas City families.
- Kansas City Autism Training Center Inc
- 10842 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64114
Choose a campaign for your donation from the drop down.
Derived from Science | Driven by Excellence
KcATC relies on your financial support to provide evidence-based services to children on the autism spectrum and their families. Help us change a child's life and a family's future! Donate now!